Monday, November 12, 2007

I Love You...♥

The three words that terrify me most, but make me feel great when I hear them.

I've always had a problem with this. I never experienced love to it's fullest. I've loved before, but I was young when I did. I said it to only 2 boys. I loved those boys. One a jr. high boyfriend...turned close friend. And to a high school boyfriend turned best friend.

I know what love is and how significant those words are. What terrifies me is if I say it, and the same isn't returned. Although, that's never happened to me, it scared me to think it might.

The day I met "him", I knew and felt that this was my "one".

I took a risk, I jumped, I cried, I fought, and most of all, I let him have my vulnerability.

The moment he reciprocated the feeling, was the most significant, happiest moment of my life. Until the day I die, i'll remember my "true love" and the feeling that rushed through my body when he said "I Love You Too"

1 comment:

Amber said...

wow
all i can say is:
Do you live inside my head?
I think that you have almost the same outlook on those three simple yet amazing words.
Scared but loved - right?

I'm happy for you!

[I just haven't met "the one" for sure yet. too young, but I think i know who "he" might be. ]