Thursday, October 4, 2007

Loving A Guy That May Never Want Me To...♥

A little Background on My Life's Relationships...♥

Oh wait, not much to report! The only time the "L" Word was involved was my jr. high and high school boyfriend! Not that I didn't mean it, I did, but I was still too young and naive to know what my future would hand me!

I've dated everyone's fair share of guys..haha!

A few of my favorites....♥

Mr. SweetTalker♠-He is the epitome of "jerk"! Here I am...19, naive and extremely sensitive(seeing as to how i had dated 3 guys before him). I didn't know what to think of him besides "Dream Guy"! He was Good Looking, Charming, Sweet, Tall, and all around Perfect! He was also....a partial owner of the company I worked for! Oops....first mistake! He asks me to come see him one night! You know, hang out, watch a movie, drink some wine type of thing! Well, that turned into a romp in the sack(mind you, I was naive)....Whooopsy....Second mistake! I found out a few days later that he was in fact dating the owners daughter! I confronted him...being that cheating(on her, not me) is completely unacceptable in my book....and he swore up and down that "she is crazy", "she is in love with me", and "no, I would never sleep with her"! Here again, I was naive! So, I said okay! I let him toy with my emotions for a year! He started telling me he "loved" me and I was so beautiful, and the next day, he'd be a total prick! Come to find out, the owner's daughter wasn't the only one playing in his pants besides me! I don't have the confirmed number, but it's more than a dozen! Yeah...imagine a guy that can play a girl like that!!

Mr. It'sAlwaysYourFault♣-Everytime anything happened, it was always my fault! One night, all of our friends and us are at a local bar, when I get hit on! I had gone to the bathroom and told "guy" I'd be back! He walks up as I'm politely telling him that I'm seeing someone! I walk back to "guy" and he says "Looks like your next boyfriend already misses you"! I laughed, thinking it was a joke! He gets pissed and says "it's over"! Haha...umm...okay!?!? By the end of the night, all of "friends" had told him what happened and he liked me again! Well, I failed to take the warning that what he'd just done was psychotic! So, I stupidly dated "him" for a month! Everyday I would "do something wrong" and we'd fight! I'm a lover, not a fighter! A month into it, I couldn't handle it anymore and he "hit the road"!

Mr. I OnlyWantOneThing♦-Okay, dated quite a few guys that we'd do dinner and hang out as "friends", until one day there was a spark, a romp, and never a phone call again!

So, this is where my skepticism came in! Everytime I hang out, date, or am "in a relationship" with a guy...I really can't believe it's going to end great! Over the next 2 years, I dated "like a guy"! I would let this guy take me to dinner and then sleep with a different guy that night! I did break a few hearts and let a few guys think I was far more into them than I was! I would be all "broken hearted" and cry for a day or two after they "dumped" me! But, sure enough, by the weekend...the guy was replaced!! I was definitely good at the game!

So, when this year started, it was supposed to be all about me! I didn't want to date, sleep with, or get involved with ANY guys! The first of the year was lonely, but I learned to look to myself for happiness!! Then, out of nowhere, I agree to hang out with this "new guy" one day! It was on a whim, I suppose! He's Tall, Gorgeous, Stylish, Funny, OpenMinded, and Honest! Really, he is like my "Too Good To Be True" Guy! I have never felt more comfortable around a guy as I do him! He makes me laugh and we have a great time together! Not to mention, the first time he kissed me, I was weak in the knees!

My dilemma...I'm "head over heels" for him! He's that one guy that I want to give all of my "Love" and "Affection" to, but I'm not quite sure where he is! I know what he tells me, but sometimes, it feels like he's not sure about me! Almost like, he's wondering if there is someone better! I know he has feelings for me and has grown an attachment, but we are just dating!! Taking things one day at a time, but i'm so impatient(haha..who knew?)! It breaks my hearts♥ to think that this could all blow up in my face!! It's something I want so much and I'm not going to give up!! It's just annoying when I overanalyze it all!!

XoXo...♥
TiffiTata's...♥

No comments: