Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Officially Addicted to Surveys....♥

CRAYON BOX SURVEY:
RED IS LOVE
1. Do you like someone?
Absolutely :)
2. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe in instant connections!
3. Do you believe in love?
I'm beginning to!!
4. Have you ever been in love?
How do you know I'm not in love now??

BLUE IS ANGER
1. Are you currently mad at someone?
I have no reason to be mad!
2. Which of your family members has the worst temper?
My Daddy and Me!
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone?
I constantly throw markers at the guy I work with!
4. Is anyone mad at you?
I hope so, I need entertainment today!
5. Have you ever hurt anyone when you were mad?
Maybe emotionally....and once physically! It's a long story and rather funny to everyone involved!
6. When you're mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell?
I like the "glare"!

YELLOW IS SELF-DISCOVERY
1. Name:
Miss Tiffi Tata's!
2.Best Thing About You?
I'm hilarious...mostly in my own head, but my laugh will crack you up!
3. Do you want children?
Eh...Somedays yes...Somedays no!
4. When do you want to die?
When I'm ready! I still have a TON of living to do!!

ORANGE IS EXCITEMENT
1. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you?
No, but i'm okay with that!
2. If you could have anything/anyone right now what/who would that be?
I'd be running!

GREEN IS OPINIONS
1. Are you against gay marriage?
No, it's unfair to tell someone who they can and can not commit to for the rest of their life!
2. Lower the drinking age?
No, I think it shoud be raised!
3. Are you against abortion?
It depends on the situation...If you're raped and become pregnant, I believe it's personal choice! On the other hand, if you're ready to have sex, you should be ready to take care of "accidental responsibilities"!

PURPLE IS Q&A
Q: How many beds did you lay in today?
Just Kari and Adam's! I'm dog sitting for 2 weeks!
Q: What color shirt are you wearing?
Black!
Q: Name one thing that you did today?
I've been working all day!!
Q: How much cash do you have on you right now?
I haven't really carried cash lately!!
Q: What website do you visit the most?
myspace, blogspot, and yahoo!
Q: Do you have plans for tomorrow?
Dogsitting...Metal Gods...Sex...
Q: What are you doing wednesday?
Today? Hmmm....sex and rock n roll!
Q: Is anything/anyone hurting you right now?
A little, but I brought it on myself!!
Q: When was the last time you cried?
Last night :(

PINK IS LAST
1. Movie watched?
Knocked up!
2. Song you listened to:
Realize by Colbie Caillat!
3. Last person you talked to:
Cody!
4. What are you doing tonight?
I already said, Sex and Rock N Roll!!
5. Tomorrow is:
Thursday!
6. Plans for next summer?
Lounging by my pool!!

No comments: