Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Love is Unconditional...♥

One week ago...
"I'm done, I can't do this anymore." She packed up her things and said goodbye, for what she thought was going to be the last time. She bent down and gave the puppy a pet and a kiss. She was losing 2 things in the world that she never thought she would ever find. She had to turn her back and walked out on love.

That night, sleep was impossible. She woke up sweating, crying and thinking 'What have I done?'

Fast Forward a week...

She's laying on "his" couch. He says,"Are you cold?". She replies,"I'm freezing!". "Well, it looks like I need to cuddle you, that wouldn't be nice of me, to leave you cold."

With that, she falls asleep in the arms of the guy she knows she was born to be with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely ending. Cuddling when you are cold is the best. I hope this guy makes her very happy this time around.