Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The "SweetlyTarted" Things I Do....



So, as it got to be 10 o'clock, Mr. Amazing was sitting on the couch thinking, 'I want some SweetTart Ropes'! Of course, in my busy schedule, I'd forgotten to pick up his BOX of them like I said I would :( Sad Story! He tells me he's going to the store to pick some up and DING...it hits me! I tell him to relax on the couch(he works harder than I do haha) and I'll pick them up!

So, I go the the local Maverik(they sell a box of 36 for $6) to pick them up! Remind you, it's 10:15PM, I haven't had my daily "relax a bath" yet, my hair is all over the place(naturally curly), the daily stress is on my face, and i'm having a VERY "blonde moment" day! Definitely not feeling my best! Anyways, I walk in and come to find out, they have 3 boxes arriving on order at that very second! So, YIPPEE....Instead of getting him one box, I was the amazing girl he's "dating" and brought him 3 :)

After going to the store looking and feeling hagard....I got back to his house....Being welcomed with a kiss, thank you, and a feeling that he really does appreciate the "little" Things I do!

No comments: