Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I've Been Tagged...♥

Miss Suzie has tagged me.

Here are the Rules:
1.Link to the person that tagged you
2.Post the rules on your blog
3.Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4.Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5.Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

First-I have a weird quirk with numbers. I don't like odd numbers, except #5, AT ALL. No matter what it is, I always have to have a 5 or an even number. If not, I do WHATEVER it takes to get it that way.

Second-I worry all too much. Even the smallest things, I worry about. It's actually very pathetic, but I can't help it. It's in my genetics. I worry so much that it makes me physically ill.

Third-Sometimes I push myself to the brink of exhaustion. I want to be perfect and I want to have a fabulous future. I always fear that if I don't succeed, Chad won't want to be with me(this goes back to the second thing). I know he does and he only wants me to succeed too, but sometimes my mind tells me i'm not good enough for him.

Fourth-I love the rain, but only the hot rain. Like in the spring/summer when it's somewhat muggy outside...I LOVE THAT.

Fifth-My dad was 19 when he married my mom. She was 15 and pregnant. However, they got pregnant so my grandparents(my mom's parents) would let them get married. They've now been together for 28 years. My parents are still so in love, as well. They can get really lovey dovey and mushy sometimes.

Sixth-I went to Kauai, Hawaii in September. On my first day of vacation, which was also my first time at the beach in 10+ years, I was wading in the water and got stung. By what, you ask? By a "Japanese Man of War" AKA a Jelly fish. It wasn't anything awful. It just felt like someone poking me repeatedly with a bunch of needles. My grandpa offered to pee on me, but he'd just gone to the bathroom. Haha. Gross. Nice of him, but gross.

So, that's me. I'll be tagging Ash-Hole, Linds, and Jenna Bella.

1 comment:

Stand Up said...

wow I can't believe your parents would do that! Probably the only time I will actually think that there was any great reason to get pregnant (hahaha...cause I think babies are worthless oh so much) but that really is adorable! It's always awesome to grow up with them as a role model too so you'll most likely end up in a really happy lasting marriage!!!!

It's weird, cause worrying so much sounds like Michelle (aka meshy) with her being OCD and anxiety disorder and stuff because she just is always worrying about SOMETHING but I remember when I was madly in love with Aaron I would TOTALLY worry all the time if I was good enough and if he still loved me as much as he used to etc etc...but I only worry like that in serious relationships other wise I am so worry free. It's like our minds are trying to find any way for us to go crazy....lol