Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm A Mess...

I just wrote a blog, thought I deleted it, decided to start new, deleted the header and actually realized that I didn't delete anything at all.

Basically, i haven't heard back from either job interviews, but i'm still confident.

My life is a mess right now. My mood has been so awful lately. I've taken things out on Chad that I shouldn't have.

Today, i'm depressed. Yesterday, I picked myself up and laughed a ton. This morning, and afternoon, I can't place my mood. I feel like i've let myself down. I feel like i've done some damage. To myself and my best friend.

I'm staying as strong as possible, but I just want my bed and my tears. Although, I want that feeling of the things I want to go away. I don't want to mope and lay in bed. I want to go back in time, maybe just a few weeks, but I know I can't. So, i'm facing the day....everyday.

Today, It Just Feels Too Hard...

2 comments:

Stand Up said...

awww :( I'm sorry. It will get better I promise.

Maybe this will make you laugh: I've been a mess lately too (but a crabby tired mess) and so I was counting the banks at the hotel and I counted 1.35 in dimes. yeah....so...dimes ...not nickels..It took a long time to realize why I was so off...haha

PS I have decided when I build my own someday its going to be the dual control toilet. definetly. push this button for number 1 job and this one for...

cheer up honey! but its ok to cry too it may just be what you need ...just to take away all distractions, lay in bed, cry if you need to, get up for a hot bath and chucky soup and a box of icecream...i promise it will all get better:)

Stand Up said...

crap!!! I actually DID loose the comment I was writing!!!! friggen a!!!!

ok. trying to call down. ill try to start over.

It's gonna be ok honey, eventually things will get better, because they always do. But sometimes I think people just need to cry, ya know, just go to bed and let it out all you want. Maybe take the icecream with you and then take a hot bath. and when you've done all that, just remember to breathe.

I was trying to make you laugh in my last comment, but I don't remember everything I wrote...cause i tried like twice and I only remember this one: that when I get a house someday , the dual control toilet is all mine. press this button for number 1 and this one for...

well you get the picture. im telling you, it was quite the lecture.

seriously tho, there was something else I said before that was actually maybe funny...dammit! well, smile for me anyway? i love you! it will be ok hunny!