Monday, February 25, 2008

Scentsy Consultant

I am now a scentsy consultant. Scentsy warmers are seriously the BEST form of candles. They're decorative, fresh, fun and you can change the fragrance whenever you'd like. If you want to check it out, my website is www.scentsy.com/5885. You can look at the catalog online and all of my contact information is on my consultant page. They can ship right to your house or I can deliver them locally. So, check them out and if you're interested in becoming a consultant or just want to order the products call me or email me. Like I said, all of my info is on my consultant page.

Thank you all for the support you offer in my new business venture.

Best wishes,
Tiffani.

2 comments:

Stand Up said...

So its like permantly melted wax???
good luck on the new consultant job!

and yeah...maybe my little brother is just a menance, but so are allof his friends and every other child that crosses my path. oh the luck. and trusts me,, i know, i was a kid once, and i know if i were an adult i wouldnt have been able to stand me then either! lol. i was an annoying brat then!

hey glad to her eyou quit smoking (and that you didnt blow up at me from blowing up on smokers...was a little worried, i try to keep those thoughts to myself but ive just had it ya know? my mom still thinks i smoke in secrecy. im pissed)

lol and no i didnt party late the night before work...i actually worked, came home to sleep, and my little brother and his friend had a sleep over and didnt let me get any sleep because kids SUCK lol

anyway how are thing with you and your man now???? because i know you have been struggling lately and working on waking up more positive and stuff...i hope its all going better :)

Stand Up said...

Oh and yeah Meshy is getting better. The drugs are working. although things arent perfectly obviously. she says she doesnt have anything to talk about with her therapist anymore but then she mentioned cause they were the things she didnt wanna talk about so i still think she is struggling but ??? she also is having a lot more nightmares now, i think its cause some people dream out all of their negative energy at night so they can have positive energy during the day. sometimes i go through that phase myself i think. but yha...