Thursday, January 3, 2008

Nothing to Blog About.

10 random things you may not know about me:
1. I only eat M&M's by color and even numbers.
2. I was stung by a jelly fish my first time to the beach in like 15 years and it was my first day of vacation.
3. I have a fro. No joke. My hair is super curly and all brushed out it stands on end.
4. I listen to my new cd's a million times over because I HAVE to know EVERY word.
5. I've battled an eating disorder(okay 2) since I was 12 years old. I'm winning the fight though.
6. I think that my life could be a reality show.
7. I was stalked by a convicted sex offender and let him stalk me so that I could figure him all out.
8. I'll probably die because of my curiousity. I want to be a detective and figure everything out.
9. I was almost kidnapped when I was 14.
10. I'm freaking HIlarious. I have a bitchy smartass attitude most days, but hide it a lot of the time.

9 places i have visited:
1. Kauai, Hawaii.
2. California.
3. Idaho.
4. St. George.
5. Vegas.
6. Arizona when I was little.
7. Tiajuana.
8. Elko, Nv.
9. Wendover.

8 ways to win my heart:
1. Hold my hand.
2. Kiss me on the forehead.
3. Introduce me to your family and friends.
4. Show me affection in public.
5. Love You Family
6. Make me giggle when I have a bad day.
7. When I cry, even if it's for no reason, hold me and tell me it'll be okay.
8. Tell me you love me and MEAN it.

7 things I want to do before I die:
1. get married
2. have a family
3. Live in Italy.
4. Have a great career.
5. Have a strong relationship with my mom.
6. skydive.
7. Swim with Sharks.

6 things I am afraid of:
1. I
2. refuse
3. to
4. live
5. in
6. fear.

5 things I don’t like:
1. Confrontation
2. Liars.
3. Cheaters.
4. Negative People.
5. Onions.

4 ways to turn me off:
1. Talk to me about an ex.
2. COmpare me to a family member.
3. Tell me I wouldn't look fat if it weren't for my love handles.
4. Have bad breath.

3 things I do everyday:
1. Laugh.
2. Sleep.
3. Thank my honey.

2 things that make me happy:
1. My baby cakes...both of them.
2. Feeling appreciated.

1 thing on my mind right now:
1. I need to stop stressing.

2 comments:

Stand Up said...

...Thank you. Isn't it ironic that I wrote poetry to stop myself from crying, but if it's moving enough, it brings tears to someone else's eyes? hmm...

wow. so...did you figure the sex offender out../what did you figure out?

how were you almost kidnapped?

ps. it makes me really sincerely happy for you to know that you are winning the fight.


pss. dont wait to skydive. it is one of the best experiences you can have. do it as soon as you can. its not that expensive...at most 200 bucks. and considering its 200 bucks for the experience of a lifetime, you just gotta do it. once you are freefalling, it wont even be scary. you'll feel at peace...well at least I did. It makes you feel alive and feel good. Bring your boyfriend? Great bonding moment? hehe. but for real. just jump.

And I Call This My Life... said...

I'll write a blog about the sex offender today :)

I was walking home from school one day and a guy in a yellowish cadillac, pulled up and told me to get in the car. I said no. He got out, walked around the car and I just started running. He chased me for a minute then got back in his car and I ran to my neighbor's house. It was absolutely terrifying, but I knew that my neighbor was home.

My parents didn't believe me, so no police report was made. About a month after that, a guy with the same car description was put on the Utah "wanted" list because apparently, he tried to kidnap another girl.