Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Survey...♥

1. Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
He's probably just leaving his work shop to go out on a job.

2. What are you doing Friday night?
We don't have plans, at this point.

3. Name what you did yesterday?
Worked, drove to spanish fork, played xbox, fell asleep, went to the store and then back to bed.

4. Last person you text messaged?
Steve-O.

5. Who was the last person to call you?
I don't even know.

6. What are you doing right now?
Invoicing, and this survey.

7. What color are your eyes?
Christian said it best..."Your eyes are like navy around the outside, blue and green on the inside, and you have a speck of yellow and brown in the center.

8. Do you like anyone?
I like nice, genuine people.

9.Are you dating the last person you kissed?
Yes, have been for a while now.

10. Who is the last person to message you?
Lindsers.

11. What color is your hair?
Brown.

12. Do you remember singing any songs as a kid?
Yeah, I always sang

14. Who knows a secret or two about you?
Chad and my "balcony crew".

15. When was the last time you lied?
Friday.

16. Do you like fires?
I like cuddling up next to a fire

17. Did you have a nap today?
Nope, it's 9 AM.

18. What do you wear more, jeans or sweats?
Jeans

19. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
I don't actually remember.

20. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
Maybe one day in my life I did

23. Where were you 1 hour ago?
Same place I am now

24. Where were you 8 hours ago?
Cuddled up in my bed.

25. Has anyone ever told you that they like you more than as a friend?
They didn't have to tell me, I just knew.

28. What are you looking forward to?
Just seeing where my life takes me.

29. Do you want to kill someone right now?
E V I L

30. What radio station do you listen to?
Right now, K-Bull 93. I'm thinking of turning on some KT Tunstall though.

31. Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
I cropped all of them out of the pics. I looked cute and they didn't lol.

32. What are you listening to?
Don't BLink

33. What do most people call you?
Tiff.

34: Who would you pick to disappear from the planet?
No one, that's pretty evil, too...

36: Largest age difference between yourself and someone you've dated?
He was almost 10 years older than me. I was young and dumb :(

37: What time did you wake up today?
5:50AM.

38: How do you want your death?
Peacefully

39: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
Yeah.

41: Rock, paper, scissor...
Rock is the first choice everytime.

42: How often do you go to church?
Never.

43: Speaking of church, are you going to heaven or hell?
Heaven, no doubt.

45: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to vent to?
Chad.

46: Do you like to cuddle?
I can never get enough.

47: What is your biggest fear?
I do my best at not fearing anything

48: Are you confident?
A little too much sometimes

49: Are you a good driver?
I think so, Chad doesn't. lol.

50: Where is your boyfriend/girlfriend?
He's at work

51: Why did your last relationship end?
Because the guy was PSYCHOTIC.

52: Three favorite candies?
Truffles, Sour Patch Kids, and Screamin' Sours.

53: What do your parents do?
They have day jobs and own their own business.

54: If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
New York, the first chance I get. Paris will be the summer home.

55: Where do you think the most attractive oppostie sex comes from?
America?

56: Pets?
Our Little Girl, Abigail.

57: What are you doing tomorrow?
Working.

58: Favorite person to get advice from?
My momma.

59: What time is it?
3:00PM.

No comments: