Tuesday, January 29, 2008

**Updating**

So, it's been a few days and not much has changed in my life. I'll give you a quick rundown.

Chad and I are better than ever. I think we both realize how much we love each other a little more everyday. We met 8 months ago today. I've lived with him since November. So, we moved rather quickly. I pretty much lived with him before we used the "L" word.

Even though we moved faster than we would have liked, I don't regret the decision. We've had some battles and struggles with our relationship. But it took those struggles for us to grow. Now, we know what we want. We want each other and everything we have to offer. I'm not getting married tomorrow, though. So, no need to start planning anything. We're taking it day by day and growing.

Our roommate, Steve, told me that we make a really happy couple and you know...we really do. Our home is full of love and laughter, even in bad times. You must laugh through the struggles, right? Well, for us, it works. He is so supportive of my goals and ambition. He sticks with me through everything and gives me positive criticism. He is pushing for me to be the best, as I am him. Together, we'll take on the world, no doubt about it. He's the Love Of My Life.

As far as work goes, it gets hard to make it through the day sometimes. I got a $1.00 raise. A dollar is a dollar, so I can't complain. However, I do have an interview this week with a company that will pay 2 dollars more an hour. YAY! Wish me luck. It feels like it's going to be a great opportunity and it feels like "the one". So, now it's all about interviewing and being hired.



Our Little Girl, Abigail, is growing up so fast. She just turned 1 last Monday. She's starting to become more independent. She doesn't need "Mom" and "Dad" to entertain her anymore. She's finding her own entertainment. She's getting so big, so fast. She'll be a mommy next year. I'm so excited to have little baby puppies running around. Well, until they're sold anyways. I keep saying "Babe, can I have a puppy?". Haha. The answer is always no, but I know we have enough responsibility for one pup for now.

So, i'm a little discouraged with my job, but I'm still happy. My life is so full of love from Chad, Abigail, My Family, and My Friends. No matter the struggles, i'm still so so blessed.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

2 comments:

Stand Up said...

that is very awesome to hear! let me know how the interview goes. what is the job position?

you should post a picture of chad and you together. i think that would be adorable!

I'm getting excited about next year cause I am hearing about the 2nd year students getting interns from 12-16 bucks and hour. hopefully i get the 16. oy. lol. more than anything, I want to move up fast cause with the degree I get in two yeas, just an associates, I become a drafter, which is doing all the brunt brunt work for everyone else--all the liscened architects who get paid hella $$$ lol.

grr i cant stop coughing. water went down the wrong tube! ack!

well thanks for checking out the updated cafe. i updated it on cad more, cause its so much easier t make changes on there but I am still trying to figure out how i can put it on the internet...but I am gtting closer and closer to knowing! ...I think

Carrie said...

AW; Abigaile is adorable!!

It's nice to read that a couple gets through the hard times and the good with laughter and love. Gives me hope that I can do that too!

True that; a dollar is a dollar, but 2 dollars is 2 dollars and overall = a HUGE jump. Good luck!