Friday, January 4, 2008

Sex Offender Meets Tiffani.

This is the blog I wrote on myspace a few days after meeting the sex offender.I saw him 2 more times in the mall after I posted this blog. I was so scared I hid from him.

February 22, 2007 - Thursday

I'm NOT going to lie...I'm a little scared now!!
Current mood: nervous
Category: Jobs, Work, Careers


Okay, this is kind of a long story, so bare with me here....lol!!

Sunday: I'm at work with 4 pieces....yes 4....in my hair!!(I used to work in the mall selling fake hair pieces. They were rather cute actually). I was HAIR, that's it!! A guy approaches me and tells me that he'd like me to do some modeling for him! He starts telling me about himself, movie sets he's worked on, pics of him with some of the celebs he's worked with(jess simpson, treat williams, cuba gooding....to name a few)....So, I thought 'Wow, he seems pretty dang legit, but i'm not going to just jump in and go for it!' He asks me for my number and I say okay....what's the worst that could happen? I can always change my number! He texts me and says, "I hope this doesn't sound silly, but i'm really excited to work with you!"...Wow, a little unprofessional, don't you think?

I meet up with him after work....purely out of curiousity! Don't worry, I brought my friend, Randi, with me...for my own safety! He tells me about his career and the things he's done in the past....just a ton of stuff! He seemed REALLY "iffy" at that point........

We all know me....I'm going to eventually end up in a BODY bag because I'm "Curious Tiffani"! When something sounds fishy, I get nosy and try to figure it all out......

Monday: So, I agree to meet up with him after work! He texted me and said good morning! Now that is EVEN MORE unprofessional! I ignored it!! I call him after work and he tells me to meet him at Wheeler Farm to meet "Susie" one of his models that was "dying to meet me".....right? So, I go......ugh.....

I meet "Susie" and she's telling me about art exhibits, places he's worked, and how he's SO good at what he does! He goes on to tell me in private that he wants me to commit to him for 1 year.....This means: No dating/sex/relationships, being at his beck and call, always answering to him, and extravagant trips! I'm calling bullshit in my head the WHOLE time.....

"Susie": A girl that's still a while away from 19...been working with him for a year and a half...does drugs...is VERY naive...he buys her EVERYTHING....she talks about the gifts he gives her, the massages that he gives to help her "lose weight"...and just a whole bunch of stuff!

We're standing there talking, his camera in hand and he says..."Tell me you want to fuck me!" Ummm...that's like WAY OVERBOARD unprofessional, but at that point, I was honestly a little scared for myself! I just thought to myself...I don't even know how to describe this feeling! It's like nervous, terrified, and just plain bad.......I get back in the car to warm up and he starts talking about how we should all go and get drunk in Wendover and shoot pics all night! I was like WTF?? NO NO NO!!!

He starts telling me how he's going to pay me $100 dollars an hour to "act" like i'm his girlfriend/mistress/lover.......GROSS...he told me he was 55....DOUBLE GROSS!!

Tuesday: I see his car...a silver buick with a police antenna and radios in his car!?!?....broken down on the road, with a WOMAN inside! He claims he's unmarried, right? Yeah, weird! I had Jacob come with me back to the car to talk to the woman and get info on this guy!! Well, the car was gone when we got back! So, he calls me and I tell him I don't want to hear from him anymore....he agrees and quickly ends the conversation!!

So, i'm in the shower and I think, 'Why don't you check the sex offender registry for him?' Something I should have done in the first place.....duh.....So, i look him up and SURE enough, he was convicted of 2 second degree charges for sexual abuse of a child! His targets are in fact, adult females and minor females!! Needless to say, I was quite upset! I put myself in a situation that could have turned to my own "murder or rape investigation"....what was i thinking? Well, I was just overboard curious!!

Now, i'm worried about "susie", she's young naive and doesn't quite understand what she's getting into....or at least, that's what I think!! Yeah, so that's my FREAKY scary story!!
Now, i'm scared to go anywhere at night, scared to go to work, be anywhere alone......ugh......i hate PEDOPHILES>.......what is this world coming to!?!?!?!?

4 comments:

Amber said...

ok - EEWWW
there are some REALLY messed up people in life
i hope that speaks for itself.
haha thats nice that your boyfriend is on board about skydiving.
yah i might change that to be in 4 places lol since i will have more chance to be in 2, 4 would be the challenge!!
i love challenges.
lol i noticed you have been changing backgrounds - if it helps you decide or if you wanted to change, i loved your black background with the bright colors !!
b/t/w - where do you get your backgrounds? i search and search and can never find good ones ....
anyways - :) have a good day

ashley said...

i think we all wanted to kill your curious mind. stop freakin us out lady!

Stand Up said...

oh crazy! ...curiousity hasn't killed the cat, yet, eh? so he really just left you alone after that tho? I would have expected him to...keep trying?

...so ur going skydiving with ur bf?!? ee!!!

so yeah...thanks for the advice on what to keep and not keep. i kept 3 pics, put them in the back of a photo album i never look at ...upside down. so you cant even tell they are in there. haha. nice.

Travis Erwin said...

Wow, that is scary. Have you considered informing the police of what went on? I'd have to think his behavior has to be some kind of parole or probation violation.